We recently found another very trustworthy service for home STD testing called STD Check. At the moment they are the only company offering a full 10 panel test which also includes Hepatitis! All tests are approved by the FDA.
The procedure is the same as with our other recommended service. You first order your test online, select a lab locations nearby, visit the lab and then wait for your results. 100% discreet and anonymous, the results of the test(s) will be available online in 1-2 business days or less and only accessible with a special login.
Why pay for testing if you can get it for free? What’s the advantages of a service like STD Check Dot Com compared to free STD testing?
- Privacy, in a free STD testing clinic virtually everybody knows why you are there. Meeting a friend, relative or neighbour in this situation is a rather unpleasant imagination.
- 4000+ lab locations to choose from. The number of free clinics is very limited in most areas, you have to drive and wait for a long time.
- No physical exam or swabbing required, just a blood and urine sample. In free clinics an exam is mandatory.
- Herpes and Hepatitis test available, free clinics normally don’t test for it.
- Special HIV early detection RNA test available, accurate after 9 to 11 days after possible exposure.
- Doctor consult included, no office visit necessary to discuss treatment if you have a STD.
- No proof of income and/or welfare eligibility necessary, low cost.
Overall, paid STD testing via a reputable service is well worth the money, results have the same accuracy, but with additional comfort, faster results and total privacy.